Glutathione (GSH) is the most prevalent, powerful antioxidant in the body and recharges other antioxidants, but our ability to produce it declines as we age. As we age or cells become diseased, the production of this critical molecule decreases and can even stop. As cells are subjected to oxidative stress, the production process can’t keep up with the need. A healthy liver produces Glutathione and uses it to assist in its removal of damaging substances from your body. Researchers believe Glutathione depletion causes most cellular liver damage.
1000 MG ESSENTIAL PHOSPHOLIPIDS
- The same material that makes up your cells
- Assimilates into cells with Glutathione intact
- Derived from non-GMO soy lecithin
500 MG PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE
- Vital to healthy cardiovascular, reproductive, immune, and nervous systems*
- Required to synthesize neurotransmitters for proper brain function*
- Fortifies cell membranes to protect cell contents*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
d-Lenolate Olive Leaf Extract (60ct, 80ct & Children's)
- Olive leaf extract (d-Lenolate), vegetable capsule (derived from a soft wood pine tree)
- d-Lenolate formulation is based on a patented extraction process of selected olive leafs that contain Oleuropein, which provides the protection you need from invading microorganisms that weaken the immune system.
d-Lenolate Pain Serum
- Histamine Dihydrochloride, d-Lenolate extract (Oleo Europaea), Emu Oil, Aloe Vera, Aerylic Plymer, Hyalluronic Acid, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Glucosamine, Chondrotin, Carbomer 934, Germall Plus
d-Lenolate Probiotic 10 Billion
- East Park Bacillus subtilis (DE111) in a Vegetable Capsule.
Balance & Energy
- Indum sulfate, distilled water
d-Lenolate Plus Cold & Flu
- Olive leaf extract (), neem leaf extract, aconitum napellus, belladonna, echinacea angustifolia, gelsemium sempervirens, eupatorium perfoliatum, ferrum phosphoricum
- Selenium, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin E, chromium, vanadium, agaricus blaze murill, alpha lipoid acid, transfer factor, allow barbensis, manapol, fenugreek seeds, coenzyme Q10, selenomethione, zinc glycerinate, ascorbic acid, tocopherol succinate, chromium picolinate, and vanadyl sulfate
d-Lenolate Olive Leaf Extract Topical
- Olive leaf extract (), water, dimethyl sulfone, l-ascorbate, allow bar badensis, cellulose gum, centella asiatica extract, tocopherol, borage officials seed oil, panthenol, bioflavonoids, diosmine, glycerin, retinol, vaccinium, myrtillius extract, ionic silver (*no benzol peroxide)
Olive Leaf Extract Cleansing Bar
- Olive leaf extract (), Water, Dimethyl Sulfone, L-Ascorbate, Aloe Bar Badensis, Cellulose Gum, Centella Asiatica Extract, Tocopherol, Borago Officialis Seed Oil, Panthenol, Bioflavonoids, Diosmine, Glyserine, Retinol, Vaccinium Myrtillius Extract, Ionic Silver, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Honey, Essential Oil, and Tetrosodium EDTA
Olive Leaf Extract & Rosemary
- Olive lead extract (
), saponified oils of safflower, palm and coconut (with retained glycerin), organic rosemary leaf, water, grapefruit seed extract. This product is certified kosher.
Oliverd'e Olive Leaf Extract Shampoo
- Water, sodium lauryl sarcosinate, cocamidopropyl betaine, cocamide dea, olive leaf extract (), hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, peg-7, gyceryl cocate, peg-150 distearate, sodium chloride, polyquaternium-10, tricolsan, glycol monostearate, tetrasodium edta, citric acid, metheylparaben, propylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, fragrance, yellow 5 and yellow 6
Oliverd'e Olive Leaf Extract Hair Conditioner
- Water, glycerin, ceteraryl alcohol, steraryl alcohol, quaternium-75, acetyl alcohol, isohexadecane, isododecane, jojoba oil, stearalkonim chloride, hydrolyzed wheat protein and hydrolyzed wheat starch, olive leaf extract (d-Lenolate®), panthenol (pro vitamin B5), tetrasodium efta, hydroxyethyl cellulose, methylparaben, propylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, fragrance, yellow 5 and yellow 6.